Pretoria: 012 012 5224
Johannesburg: 011 568 3323
Open Office Hours
Monday – Thursday: 7:30am – 16:30pm
Friday: 7:30am – 15:30pm
How long does it take to install my paving?
How long will it take before starting on the project?
Do you operate outside of Gauteng?
Can I use my own bricks?
Why not? Just remember, we cannot put the “Pretoria Paving” seal of approval on bricks we did not source our self, and therefore cannot be held responsible for breakage of bricks during installation. Please enquire about the guarantee of the bricks from your supplier. Our workmanship will however still carry a guarantee.
How does the payment terms work?
We require a 70% deposit before we can start. Once the project has been completed and you are satisfied with our work, you pay the remaining 30%.
Do you give a guarantee on installation?
We pride our self on the quality of our workmanship! This is why we present you with a 20-year guarantee certificate (yes! 20 years!) once the project has been signed off. The bricks carry the warranty of the chosen brick manufacturer.